Mr. Jacobs was born in Aachen in 1978 and has been admitted to the bar since 2005. He also advises his clients in fluent English.
Mr Jacobs is the father of a daughter. In addition to his charitable work for Rotary and various other cultural and social interests, his heart beats not only in the fifth season for the Öcher Fastelovvend.
Specialist lawyer for tenancy law
Specialist lawyer for criminal law
Activity Focus on building law
Mr. Jacobs primarily advises clients in tenancy and condominium law as well as in construction law.
His tasks in tenancy law include drafting tenancy agreements, providing legal advice to property managers and owner associations as well as solving the problems of general civil law arising in this context.
Although the focus of his work is on representing landlords, he also advises tenants in legal matters.
In the area of criminal law, Mr. Jacobs defends his clients mainly in the area of white-collar crime. These include in particular the various forms of fraud and embezzlement.
- German Bar Association (DAV)
- Aachener Bar Association (AAV)
- Working Group Tenancy law at the German Bar Association ( DAV)
- Working Group building law at the German Bar Association (DAV)
- Rotaryclub RC Aachen Connect
- Stadtgarde Oecher PENN von 1857 e.V.