Martin Speicher was born 1975 in Aachen and has been admitted to the bar since 2006.
Attorney at Law Speicher offers advice and representation in fluent business English.
Martin Speicher is married and father of two daughters. In his spare time he is involved in various committees of his parish St. Gregor von Burtscheid and dedicates himself to various charitable projects, especially in his function as managing director of the Lionsclub Aachen-Kaiserpfalz Hilfswerk e. V.
Mr. Speicher is also a member of the Stadtgarde Öcher PENN and has been playing golf for years.
Mr. Speicher is a member of the Executive Board of the Aachen Bar Association (Aachener Anwaltverein) and press officer of the latter. Furthermore he is a member of the Committee for Business Law of the Aachen Bar Association.
Bar approved specialist in banking and capital market law .
Graduate of the specialist lawyer training course in tax law
Graduate of the specialist lawyer training course in commercial and corporate law
His legal practice focuses on the various challenges of banking and capital market law, corporate law, inheritance law and tax law.
In addition to his forensic work, his main emphasis lies on legal advice in the establishment and restructuring of company structures, contracts and tax issues.
In particular, there is a special need for tax and corporate law advice on the structuring of company transfers, anticipated (hereditary) succession and the early settlement of one’s own estate.
Within the scope of banking and capital market law, Mr. Speicher naturally also represents the interests of consumers, in particular towards banks, insurance companies and investment advisors.
- Press Officer and Member of the Board of the Aachen Bar Association [Aachener Anwaltverein (AAV)]
- Founding member of the Committee for Business Law (AAV)
- Member of the Expert Committee on Banking Law of the Cologne Bar Association (KAV)
- Working Group on Banking and Capital Market Law in the German Bar Association
- Tax Law Working Group of the German Bar Association (DAV)
- Competence Team Banking Law
- Competence Team Corporate Law (Aachen)
- Lionsclub Aachen Kaiserpfalz
- managing director of the Lionsclub Aachen-Kaiserpfalz Hilfswerk e.V.
- Kirchbauverein “Frankenberger Dom” e.V. (chairman of the advisory board)
- Stiftung Kirchengemeindeverband St. Michael mit St. Aposteln und Herz Jesu (Board of directors)
- Verein der Computer-Fachhändler e.V. (Chairman)
- Personnel Committee of the parish council, St. Gregor v. Burtscheid, Aachen
- Stadtgarde Oecher PENN von 1857 e.V.